Saturday, May 31, 2014

iBook: Thoughts from the Hospital

Confira livro no iTunes:

artwork

THOUGHTS FROM THE HOSPITAL

Júlio Pereira

Medicina, Livros, Profissional e técnico

16/12/2013

Visualizar Item

I remember several times when coming home tired after being on call , but I was always wanting to write something. Sometimes I had had an unusual scene, listened an interesting phrase or experienced a sad case. We are not able to express ourselves in a hospital, even when seriously ill, we don't have time. But that's how the book "Thoughts from the hospital" emerged. My book contains texts that I wrote during college, medical school and during my residency of neurosurgery. I could set the book "Thoughts from the hospital" as clippings thoughts
.

Você não foi adicionado a nenhuma lista de e-mail.

Copyright © 2014 Apple Inc. Todos os direitos reservados.

No comments:

Post a Comment